Monday, November 8, 2010

cute.. =p

A week ago (Oct. 28 to be exact), out of b.o.r.e.d.o.m., after taking quiet a few FB quizzes, I took another one entitled "Which European Union (EU) capital should I live in?" =) I got this result.


I got Prague. I'm not really familiar with the place, so I just let it be. I didn't even do any research about the place. But then, just a few hours ago, while listening to Fr. Mario Sobrejuanite's homily for today's Sunday mass, he mentioned Westminster (spelling right?) in London and also Prague as two of the places that **should-be** visited. As per Fr. Mario, these two places portray Europe's architecture and the tombstones of the great kings, queens, and great warriors during those hundreds and thousand years ago. I included them to my future places to travel someday. Noted.


*******


Last Friday (Nov. 5), I had lunch with my cousins Bona and Bigi at SM City-Iloilo. While I was waiting for them at our meeting place in Greenwich, I saw a woman wearing a white T-shirt with 6-letter word "LONDON" printed on her shirt.


*******


Right now, while I am typing this entry, a magnet site of the Big Ben and London's Eye is on top of our computer table. This was given to me by one of my dearest friends, Mai2x, who had her trainings in United Kingdom three years ago. (I got jealous that she was able to go there and everything was company's expenses. waaaah! But I'm happy for her. And love the pasalubong. Hehe! )


*******


And oh! I just have to mention that the FIRST to deliver me the news that I passed the CPA licensure examination last May 2008 came all the way from London. (Thanks Mai! hehe) She was in London and we were chatting (while I keep on refreshing the website page of the Professional Regulations Commission, hoping that the result is already posted, but naaah.)

Mai2x was the one who informed me that she already has the final result in her e-mail, which was forwarded to her by her company. And the great news was delivered to me. Yaaay! When I click another refresh on the PRC website, the result was in there. :)

*******

cute lng.. mu lng na. hihi! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment