Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to the City of Smiles – the Itinerary

I will take the first flight, at 4:55AM, of Cebu Pacific Airlines from Manila to Bacolod this coming Saturday (Jan 24). I had the ticket purchased two months ago because I thought I won’t be able to be home last December. This is a blessing in disguise, because right now, I feel the need to be back to the arms of my family. The influence of their laughters, the TLC of my parents, and the teases of my brothers will 101% help me recharge my batteries. =)

I already have the itinerary of my weekend stay at home. I will arrive at the airport at 5:30 or 5:45 in the morning. Papa and Manong Bryant will fetch me at the airport (and for sure, even though I was not informed, my mother will go along with them. Haha!) Mama has been “too attached” since I went home last December – charged it to “missing” her one and only daughter. (I love the affection, anyway.) ^-^

From the airport, we will go straight to Roselawn (cemetery) to visit my Lola Moret, who had her interment last January 14. I still feel guilty that I had not taken the time to visit their home when I was at Bacolod last Christmas. I would have had a last hug and kiss from her. *sigh*

We will have breakfast as a family and will have a family lunch date, as my brother informed me, for the early celebration of his 28th birthday. (His birthday will be on the 26th). I will take a nap in the afternoon, and will go out to meet Khryssy, or friends I have not met last Christmas, or my cousins, or be with my family again. =)

On Sunday, my family will attend the 6:00AM mass and go straight to Cadiz City, an hour and a half drive from Bacolod, to attend their annual fiesta (the Ati-Atihan!). It will be my first time to attend the fiesta at that place! *whoooopieee* And Emman, a colleague and one of my great buddies, lives there. I informed him of my (and my family) plans to go to their place, and let him invite me! Haha! He was “generous” to grant my request. Teheeeee! He also invited Pitz, however, the latter was still looking for a job here in the metro and on a budget (he was willing to go, but was guilty to travel while he was still on a look for a job).

We may spend the whole Sunday in Cadiz. I will surely enjoy the greases and face paintings of the festival. Hehe!

I will be back to Manila, first flight Monday morning (happy birthday bro!), and go straight to Makati (or to my audit client) to report for work at 8:00AM. Ciao! \(“,)_

Photo is courtesy of Boogie (neofolio.blogspot.com).
I have not asked for his permission to grab the photo, but surely, he’ll appreciate the acknowledgement. Hihi…! *Peace, bogs! ^-^


----------------------------------

QUOTE FOR THE DAY: “Don’t leave God out of the equation. Be aware of what would please Him and what would break His heart.” – from the book Your First Job, by Nelson T. Dy (Manong Bryant’s Christmas gift to me; just finished reading it.)

WHAT I LEARNED RECENTLY: “If I do what-I-can to make a difference to his life, then by all means, I will, without expecting anything in return. By this, I am truly living my life. And who knows? Such goodness will be forwarded to someone else’s life.”



rOce…


No comments:

Post a Comment