Monday, January 12, 2009

Coffee Bliss’ Fault!

I went to bed at 10:05PM last night, right after my family called me - and talked to each of them. *hehe* I practice the 6 to 8 hour sleep because it’s really good for the body and give me more energy to start work the next day (a Monday!). However, I was toss and turning last night. I find it hard to sleep. I tried singing all the songs I know in my mind. And I even sang the, "A-you're adorable... B-you're so beautiful... C-you're so cute and full of charm." Hahaha! I even tried to think of the sheeps jumping over the fence. But aaaah! Unsuccessful!

When I checked the time, it was 2:20AM! Ngiawks…!

It was the fault of Coffee Bliss of Mini-stop which I ordered hours earlier (around 5:00PM yesterday). It was my first time to order that one to test whether the name speaks for itself – if I would feel bliss when I taste their coffee! Haha..! And yeah, their coffee shake was great! But left me wide awake the entire night! :p

I had only around 2 hours of sleep. I woke up at 4:30AM!!! Waaaaah! It was 2 hours earlier than the alarm I set. Wahuhu…! I never went back to sleep, ‘coz I was again toss and turning in my bed. They say, “If you can’t sleep, somebody is thinking of you.” Who are you????

It’s because of the coffee bliss…
It’s because of that somebody who’s thinking of me.!

‘Coz right now, at 9:19AM here at work, I want to drift off to sleep.
(--,)

----------------------------------------

QUOTE FOR THE DAY: “We are not afraid to do wrong. What we fear is to be caught doing wrong.” – text message ni Khim at 5:26AM this morning.

WHAT I LEARNED RECENTLY:
My auditor’s life for the busy season begins (until April, which is the filing of income tax returns of corporations). I learned that I will add Mini-stop’s Cofee Bliss to my list of “energizers” for the no-sleep 24 hours, 7 days of work for the next 3 months! ^-^


rOce...
January 12, 2009 9:35AM

2 comments:

  1. JI: errr... it's because of the coffee bliss! Ka tempting b sng picture niya sa Mini-stop, so nag-order ko. haha! It's lunch break, tulog ko anay. haha! (",) And kadto gd ko davao ah, as you can see sa lay-out sng blog ko-davao na davao. hihihi..... ^-^

    ReplyDelete