Saturday, January 10, 2009

First Tears Shed for 2009

January 5, 2009, 7:34PM - I received a text message from my Manong Bryant that our beloved Lola Moret, my mother’s aunt, passed away peacefully last Sunday morning. Upon reading the message, *dang* tears fall. Wala pugong-pugong na luha. It even led to sobs. (In a way, I’m thankful that I’m already at the dormitory when I read the message; otherwise, I can’t imagine myself sobbing at the office.)

I am so closed to Lola Moret, whom I looked up to and considered as my biological grandmother, since I was a kid. She always encouraged me, was appreciative of every little thing I did, and provided guidance in my decisions. She hugged me whenever we see each other. She always cared. She always loved. And forever, she will remain in me.

This is a tribute to my lola.
To the wife...
To the mother…
To the grandmother...
To the aunt…
To the sister…
who had been a great part of our lives.


I know she is happy now with our Savior.





QUOTE: “Let go if you have to.” - advices from friends
WHAT I LEARN RECENTLY: I’ve learned that I have to let go of situations beyond my control, as well as the grudges and unanswered questions I keep in my heart. And once pala na I accept this fact, I find peace in my heart.



rOce...
January 10, 2009 12:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment