Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Tag - Day 2 (",)

Written: March 1, 2009 @ 10:05PM


Yeah…! =) The ERASERHEADS concert will be on March 7 at SM Mall of Asia-Ground Area! :-)


As their advertisement says… out of the 100million fans, only a hundred thousand will be accommodated. This means that there will really be a lot of people. And ‘tis will be a history-in-the-making.


For My happy tag day 2???? My roommate, Nang Arlene, offered to bring me along for the Eheads concert this coming Saturday!


And what made me jump for joy?? It is for FREE!!!! (“,)


And what made me happier?? The ticket slot was the one that costs 3000pesos, next for the VIP seats. Hehe..! It’s an invitation. Hopefully, she’ll be able to purchase the tickets by tomorrow.


*crosses-fingers!*



Me with Nang Arlene
(Taken January 2009, prior to having my short hair)
^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment