Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Tag - Day 3 (",)

Taught of: March 2, 2009 @ 11:58PM

Written: March 3, 2009 @ 11:30AM


  • I had a wonderful morning exercise walk going to the office.
  • I was able to catch breakfast at eCafe. (Breakfast is only served ‘til 7:50AM.) It always feels great to have my stomach full first thing in the morning.
  • I had dinner with Gene, Ethan and Rene at Kenny Rogers. We ordered Roasted Chicken, and treated ourselves with Choco Fudge-Sundae at McDo.
  • Before the clock strikes at midnight, Joms went to my area at 12th floor (His area is at the 6th floor), to help me out with the almost hundred confirmation letters that I have to send out! I already finished folding the letters and inserting business reply envelops; he helped me out by pasting/sealing the envelopes. Weheee! J
  • I thank God for His shared energy. I’m still alert at work, even though the past week had really been tiring. As I mentioned in my previous entries, the earliest time I go home is at 11:30PM!!! Thank God I’m still alive and kicking – and not that sleepy when I’m working overtime at the office.
  • At 2:00AM (I still included this as part of Happy Day 3), Joms, Tessa and I went to Starbucks to have a cup of coffee, and a slice of chocolate cake. We talked about anything – lovelife, work, and friends. I went back to the dormitory around 3:00AM. Well, so much had happened for Day 3, yet it still ended well. =)





Be Happy!
Roce

No comments:

Post a Comment