Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Tags!

I should have started these happy tags way back months ago (Blame me for being lazy to jot down my thoughts! Hehe) Happy tag entries were just kept in the corners of my mind and bugged me time and time again. Haha! Happy tags… Happy tags… there were numerous happy days and if only, I could write them one by one without sacrificing my readers for reading loooooong entries (haha!).


I know… I know… I’m delayed with the happy tag. (Hence, I will no longer jot down the happy things that happened days baaaack.) I’ll keep things current. Haha!


I’ll start my happy tag on the first day that I start my happy tag number 1 (please proceed to the next entry). J


This happy tag was noted to me by Ellen, my high school buddy. I was able to keep track of happy tags also through my multiply contacts.


RULES: Post about something that made you happy today even if it's just a small thing. Do this everyday for 8 days without fail. Tag 8 of you friends to do the same.


This Tag is kinda challenging to see the happy event that happened daily! Kinda something to look forward too!

To keep the happiness going, I’m tagging Steph, Imman, Nelmar, Spooky, Boogie, Bernie, Jireh, Ate Noreen, Achi Dens, Darlene, Cring2x, Hannah, Ems parrot, Mimay, Katie, Joir, (should there only be 8 persons that I should tag?) hehe… More and more! To those who want to live a happy life, grab a pen and jot your happiness down! :-)



"Happiness cannot come from without.
It must come from within. It is not what we see
and touch or that which others do for us
which makes us happy; it is that which
we think and feel and do,
first for the other fellow and
then for ourselves."
-Helen Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment