Friday, March 6, 2009

Si Delia


Sabi ni Gene, pangalanan ko rin daw ung bagong laptop namin. He told me na he named his as "Delly"... Sabi ko he's weird. Sabi nya, mas ok daw yun, because it will make you loved and take care more of the laptop. Kaya eto, sumakay ako sa kalokohan nya... I named mine as "Delia". haha!


Delia was my third laptop since I started with the company. My first was also a Dell released last July 2008. The second was an IBM which was released last August 2008; and then Delia, the Dell Latitude E6400, which was released just a month ago. The great thing about the latter is that it was newly purchased by the company and I'm its first recipient. :) Mas maganda pa laptop namin kaysa mga seniors and other executives! haha! ^_^


----------------
QUOTE: "While I'm busy looking up at the balloon, I realized that there's an ice cream melting on my hand. Makes sense? Don't take things for granted." - a text message from Ethel

LESSON LEARNED: I came to realize that there are important things in my life that I should take care of. At times, I become tempted by other things; I lose focus on those that really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment